The Fixer



"When something's dark / lemme shed a little light on it"

If you have gen, you share gen. Then we all have gen.

"When somethings cold / lemme put a little fire on it"

Sometimes, you post for the shits and giggles. Or to be the red-hot poker.

"If something's old / I wanna put a bit of shining on it"

Google Books can unearth gems. They just need re-setting.

"When something's gone / I wanna fight to get it back again"

When humour / perspective / objectivity is lost from an argument, I'm happy to re-introduce it.

"When something's broke / I wanna put a little fixing on it"

Because you can carp. Or you can contribute

"If something's bored I wanna put a little exciting on it"

Old arguments have worn grooves. Don't change the track; change the record

"When something's low I wanna put a little high on it"

For every stuck mash, bastard customer and missed deadline there's an aced brewday, placid pub and well-filed copy. I love to remind my friends of that fact.

"When something's lost I wanna fight to get it back again"

Because you can go with the AWESOME!!! flow. Or you can keep kicking against the pricks.

"When signals cross I wanna put a little straight on it"

You scamps. From the right hand of Jobs to the digital naughty step. Still trying to improve that S/N ratio beerwise.

"If there’s no love I’m gonna try to love again"

Because... sometime's we're all too busy loving the beer in front of us to remember how it got there. It didn't arrive overnight.

(If it was ordered from Brewdog, you're lucky that it arrived at all).

Because we have such a great beery heritage, it's sometimes hard not to take it for granted.

Because if we're all enjoying the best long drink in the world, it doesn't actually matter a damn what brand it is.

Because... it's beer. Bloody brilliant stuff, isn't it?



Almost as brilliant as watching a band that don't do promo videos do a promo video that rocks your socks off.

0 comments: